If you own a vacation home, rental property, or any other type of residence that doesn’t have a permanent occupant, then Texas dwelling fire insurance can help ensure that your assets are protected. While homeowner’s insurance does cover losses due to fire, you must be a permanent resident in the home; fire insurance does not require you to have permanent residency at the property in question.
Fire insurance policies cover:

  • Fire and smoke damage
  • Lightning damage
  • Explosions
  • Vandalism and civil disturbances
  • Damage cause by aircraft or other vehicles

Additionally, fire insurance will cover attachments to the home including but not limited to garages and sheds, countertops, plumbing, and other interior elements.

We think it’s a good idea to look into fire insurance with any additional properties that you may own, because you never know what could happen. We can help you determine the best policy to fit your needs and your budget.
Give us a call today at 713-666-3601 to get started with a fire insurance policy!